Monday, November 2, 2009

...and then some

Okay--first things first--I want to apologize to Aunt Sharlene and Aunt Joyce. They follow my Blog NOT facebook--and I have been ignoring them. BUT, in my defense, I haven't updated pics on facebook, either--ask Micah and Christopher! Luv, luv, luv you guys!
Aaron was a cowboy for halloween. You can see ALL trick or treat pics here.

"Howdy partner!"

Aunt Kelli invited Aaron and I to go on a field trip with Eli's class. We went to the Carnegie Science Museum. We had to pack a lunch and everything...FUN!!
Here's Eli with his friends...ummm...learning?

Adam went too! He especially liked the underwater adventure movie at the IMAX theatre.

Aaron at the rail road crossing.



Who knew learning could be this much fun??


Checking some stuff out with a magnifying glass.
COOL!

Eli playing in the water. (I mean learning about currents.)


WAY COOL!! He got soaked by the way.


Aaron had his first slumber party. My friend, Holly's little girl stayed with us last weekend. Don't worry--they stayed in separate rooms!! LoL!


Markley giving Aaron a kiss!

Aaron has been referring to Markley as his "baby girlfriend"


"Look what I can do!"


Aaron got "new" pj's. Aunt Kelli gave us 4 bags of "new" clothes! We love Aunt Kelli...and Aaron loves the fact that MOST of his clothes used to be Eli's!!


Aaron gettin Danny in the hallway.

"Got 'em!"
I hope everyone else appreciates the WVU jersey, cowboy boots, gun holster, and red ski hat!! Aaron picks out all his own clothes--imagine that--MY kid--wanting to do everything HIMSELF!!

1 comment:

Sharlene and Greg said...

So who is Aaron like? I don't get it:)